CBG + CBD Oil Tincture 1:1 - 1000mg - 30ml
CBDistillery™ Relief + Relax CBD CBG 1:1 Oil gives you all the wellness benefits of a full-plant extract CBD, but with the added benefit of CBG! This tincture is excellent for everyday use and offers you have the flexibility to easily adjust to a serving size that provides the results you are looking for. The recommended serving of CBD & CBG is 30-60mg daily.
What is CBG?
CBG is the scientific abbreviation for cannabigerol, one of more than 100 non-intoxicating cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. CBG is considered a minor cannabinoid because mature plants generally contain only trace amounts. Like CBD, CBG is shown to have considerable therapeutic potential because of its ability to interact with the receptors of the endocannabinoid system.
How CBG works in unison with CBD
CBD and CBG have similar effects on the body, but they achieve those effects differently. Although CBD is the more abundant of the two cannabinoids, research suggests that the effects of CBG are stronger. CBG is known to enhance the health and wellness benefits of CBD.
The entourage effect and CBG
CBG enhances the therapeutic potential of CBD through a phenomenon known as the entourage effect. This theory that explains how the many phytocannabinoids, plant terpenes, and other components in hemp plants interact to magnify and multiply the effects of the others.
- It is easy to adjust your serving size with a CBD tincture. The recommended serving of CBD is 30-60mg per day. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve desired effects.
- For individual recommendations on CBD serving sizes, check with your physician or healthcare provider. Individual results may vary.
Like CBD, CBG mimics the effects of the main cannabinoids produced in your body (endocannabinoids) to relay urgent messages to their corresponding receptors. Since your endocannabinoid system regulates everything from moods and emotions to the perception of pleasure and pain, supporting ECS function with plant-based cannabinoids could help keep essential processes working as they should. CBG is known to enhance the therapeutic potential of CBD.A 2019 customer survey with 1,900 respondents conducted by CBDistillery™ showed:
- 88% of CBD users say CBD helps with mild or temporary anxiety
- 89% of CBD users day CBD helps calm their mind
- 89% of CBD users say CBD helps you get better sleep
- 84% of CBD users say CBD helps with pain after physical activity